Card Cutters is a card acceptance and payment solutions provider that offers its services to businesses of all sizes in the UK and Ireland. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
Card Cutters Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Card Cutters from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Card Cutters’ services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.9 of 5 based on 249 reviews.
Card Cutters Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Accept card payments on your website
- Real-time virtual terminal for over the phone payments
- Send payment links or codes to customers by embedding them in website or emails
- Access a free test account
- Email and telephone support
- Real-time dashboard to monitor your data
- Integrate with your website, CMS and shopping carts
- Secure method of accepting recurring payments through tokenisation
- Accept alternative payment such as PayPal, Apple Pay and Android Pay
- Card Security Code for authentication
No pricing information is available for these services.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (April 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Card Cutters’ website for the latest information.
Card Cutters Background
Card Cutters are a card acceptance and payment solution provider that offers its services to businesses in the UK and Ireland. They offer the latest merchant services and payment technology to a variety of businesses from small retailers through to large businesses working in multiple market sectors.
Card Cutters offer a range of payment services which includes payment gateways, online payments, card processing equipment rental, iZettle products, EPOS systems, fundraising devices and merchant services. They also offer business bank account and PCI Compliance.
Card Cutters enable businesses up to take payments from anywhere whether that is online on your website or shopping site, over the phone using a virtual terminal, embed a link or code into your emails or website to make payments, or in-person using a card machine. They can help you to integrate your payment solutions and protect your payments.
Switching To Card Cutters
If you want to join Card Cutters, you can call them on 01909 776532 to speak to one of their sales team or complete their contact form on the website and they will get in touch with you.
They offer a free test account so that you can sample their services before you go live.
Additional Business Services From Card Cutters
Card Cutters offers a range of business services relating to the processing of payments, these include:
- Card processing equipment including card machines
- Distributor of iZettle products
- EPOS systems
- Fundraising devices
- Business bank account
- PCI Compliance
Card Cutters Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Card Cutters customer service team on 01909 776532.
Card Cutters Contact
You can get in contact with Card Cutters by:
- Calling 01909 776532
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – 38 Potter Street, Worksop, North Nottinghamshire S80 2AQ
Card Cutters Payment Services Pros/Cons
- Accept online and virtual card payments
- Offers access to a test account
- UK based support team
- Fast setup
- Highly rated on Trustpilot
- No pricing information
- Only rents card terminals