Sipgate is a telecommunications provider that specialises in providing VoIP phone systems to businesses in the UK. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which phone systems provider is right for your business.
Sipgate VoIP Systems Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Sipgate from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Sipgate’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
Sipgate VoIP Systems Plans, Packages & Prices
Sipgate offers VoIP systems that include:
- Flexible cloud-based phone system
- Combines landline, fax, call management and more
- Offers a free 30-day trial
- Keep your number with a one-time porting fee
- Call packages for landline and mobiles to the UK and EU if needed
- Connect multiple locations
- Suitable for remote workers
- Softphone on your mobile or laptop
- Easy to set up and use
- Call forwarding
- Call recording
- Parallel calls
- Call queues
- Integrates with CRM systems and tools such as Salesforce and G-Suite
- View statistics
- Conference rooms
- Send and receive faxes
- Send SMS
There is no pricing information available.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Sipgate’s website for the latest information.
Sipgate was founded in 2004 and is a telecommunications provider that delivers services to residential properties and business customers in the UK. They provide landline and telephony services that include VoIP phone systems, SIP trunking and real-time telephony API.
They provide a phone system that can be managed online in a web browser which allows you to manage and make changes from anywhere at any time from any device. It also allows phone users to use softphones on either a mobile or laptop so that they can work from anywhere. They offer a month to month contract basis with no minimum contract length.
Sipgate offers a flexible cloud-based phone system that combines calls, fax, SMS and call management in a single platform. They provide packages that include landline and mobile calls to the UK and can include the EU if required. The phone system can be integrated with CRM systems and business tools such as Salesforce and G-Suite.
Switching To Sipgate
If you want to switch to or join Sipgate you can call them on 0203 393 3909 to discuss your needs and get a quote. They offer a 30-day trial that you can sign up for on their website.
Additional Business Services From Sipgate
Sipgate offers a range of business services which include:
- SIP trunking
- Real-time telephony API
Sipgate Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Sipgate customer service team on 0203 393 3909.
You can get in contact with Sipgate by:
- Completing their contact form
- Call 0203 393 3909
Sipgate VoIP Systems Pros/Cons
- Flexible cloud-based system suitable for remote workers
- Provides a range of system features
- Integrates with CRM systems and business tools
- Incorporates faxing and SMS
- Offers a 30-day trial
- Fairly positive customer reviews based on a low number of reviews
- Only offers VoIP phone systems
- Doesn’t offer complementary services such as internet
- No details provided about their support provision
- No pricing information available