Virtual Landline is a telecommunications provider that offers VoIP phone systems, phone handsets and phone numbers to businesses. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which phone systems provider is right for your business.
Virtual Landline VoIP Systems Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Virtual Landline from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Virtual Landline’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.4 of 5 based on 193 reviews.
Virtual Landline VoIP Systems Plans, Packages & Prices
Virtual Landline offers VoIP systems that include:
- Offers flexible cloud-based phone systems
- Provides entry-level service suitable for 1-2 users
- Enables remote working
- Choice of pay as you go calls, inclusive minutes and unlimited minutes
- Voicemail to email
- Music on-hold
- Free user to user calls
- Call transfer, pickup and parking
- Phone support
- Self-service portal and reporting
- Call forwarding
- Caller ID
- Divert to mobile
- 3-way voice conferencing
- Multiple advanced hunt groups
- Call recording either 30-day or lifetime, to email or FTP
- Busy lamp fields
- Computer telephone integration
- CRM and Outlook integration
- Click to dial
They offer a choice of plans are which include:
- Office Standard – £4.95 per user per month, minimum two users. Calls from 0.9p for landlines and 3.3p for UK mobiles.
- Office Plus – £7.95 per user per month, minimum two users and includes 300 minutes for UK calls.
- Office Unlimited – £9.95 per user per month, minimum two users and includes unlimited UK calls.
- Enterprise – quote available on request for a minimum of two users and includes unlimited UK calls.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Virtual Landline’s website for the latest information.
Virtual Landline Background
Virtual Landline is a service that is provided by Buzz Networks who is an independent telecoms business that started with non-geographic numbers. They were originally formed as Freephone Solutions in 1996. Buzz Networks has two businesses which are Buzz Connect, a cloud-based phone solutions business, and Buzz Wireless who provide 4G solutions for commercial, leisure and rental solutions.
Virtual Landline offer VoIP phone systems, a range of phone handsets and phone numbers. They offer virtual numbers which include local geographic numbers (including 01 and 02 numbers), national numbers including 03 numbers and 0800 phone numbers.
Virtual Landline offers VoIP phone systems that are simple to set up and low-cost to run and they deliver high quality and feature-rich systems. Their cloud-based system is an agile system that can be used from anywhere using a mobile app. They also offer Microsoft Teams add-on through Buzz Connect to integrate existing PBX phone systems with other devices using the Microsoft Teams app.
Switching To Virtual Landline
If you want to switch to or join Virtual Landline they will make it easy for you as they will migrate your existing business numbers or supply new numbers for you with no disruption to your business. You can get a quote on their website or call them on 0800 037 5555 to discuss your needs with one of their team. You can also select the package you want, the number of users and order the package and any handsets you want to purchase on their website.
Additional Business Services From Virtual Landline
Virtual Landline offers a range of business services which include:
- Phone handsets
- Phone numbers
Virtual Landline Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Virtual Landline customer service team on 0203 488 0088.
Complaints can be made via the customer service team number above, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Virtual Landline, Unit 6, Glenmore Business Park, Blackhill Road, Poole, Dorset BH16 6NL. Their complaints guidance can be found here.
Virtual Landline Contact
You can get in contact with Virtual Landline by:
- Call 0203 488 0088
- Email email@example.com
- Post – Unit 6, Glenmore Business Park, Blackhill Road, Poole, Dorset BH16 6NL
Virtual Landline VoIP Systems Pros/Cons
- Offers a variety of plans with PAYG, inclusive and unlimited minutes
- Provides a package suitable for single users
- Suitable for remote workers
- Provides a wide range of system features
- Positively rated in a relatively low number of customer reviews
- Only offers VoIP phone systems
- Doesn’t offer complementary services including internet
- Lack of details of their support provision