Webinars are a great way to engage customers and staff in communications, training and increasing sales opportunities. Most webinar software offers aids to help plan, run and analyse your webinars and can monetise your webinars to drive revenue as well as offering a variety of other features. There are many webinar software providers to choose from so we have detailed below what each of the leading providers offer.
The table below gives a quick price comparison of the top UK providers for webinar software.
|Company||Free plan||Cheap monthly plan|
|Hangouts Meet||Yes if you have G Suite account||£4.14|
|AnyMeeting||Yes until 2021||$48|
* The facts and figures included here come from each company’s website and were accurate at the time of writing (Jan 2022) but may have since changed. Also, please keep in mind these may not be apples to apples comparisons as each provider offers different solutions. This guide should be used as a starting off point for more research on your part.
Below we profile each of the companies’ services and features in a bit more detail.
Note companies are ranked in no particular order and this no way indicates one solution is better than another.
Some of the features and benefits of GoToWebinar’s webinar software.
- Offers webinar specific software
- Allows you to plan, present and follow-up
- Suitable for a variety of skill levels
- Takes the stress out of presenting
- Quick and simple event management
- Pulls together data on attendance and performance
- Allows you to show videos, run polls and share content
- Produces automatic invitations and follow-up emails
- Designed for training and lead generation purposes
- Offers a 7-day trial
GoToWebinar is one of LogMeIn’s communication and collaboration tools which caters for a wide variety of professions that are small to medium-sized businesses with software including webinars, meetings, rooms and training. They offer three plans and a free 7-day trial.
GoToWebinar is designed to allow you to plan your webinars, present and then conduct follow-up with participants. They have designed the software to be easy to use and set up with their user-friendly event management tool that takes the stress out of organising and presenting. It also allows you to share content and videos as well as run polls and collect data on attendance and performance.
Some of the features and benefits of BigMarker’s webinar software.
- Offers a video platform for webinars
- Also suitable for summits and virtual conferences
- Helps to automate training and marketing
- Grow the reach of your businesses through webinars
- Offers a variety of webinar types
- Plans can offer up to 1,000 attendees and four hosts
- Enables chat, polls, Q&A and handouts
- Screen, file and video sharing
- Provides analytical features
- Offers a range of sales and marketing features
BigMarker is a webinar hosting provider that offers four webinar software plans that include live streaming, on-demand webinars, automated webinars, Facebook and YouTube Live, MeetingSpace and 24/7 use. The Starter Plan offers up to 100 attendees and one host and other plans can offer up to 1,000 attendees and four hosts.
BigMarker also offers a wide variety of other features including chats, polls, Q&As, handouts, screen, file and video sharing, recording, dial-in audio and analytics. They also offer a range of sales and marketing features including email templates, landing pages, custom URLs, list management and ability to sell tickets.
Some of the features and benefits of EasyWebinar’s webinar software.
- Provides three webinar plans
- Easy to use platform
- Offers both live and automated webinars
- Designed to help you grow your business
- Integrates with a variety of popular platforms
- Allows you to automate engagement
- Simple set up process
- Customer tracking tools
- Suitable for lead generation, client communications and interactive training
- Offers a free trial
EasyWebinar is a specialist webinar software provider that offers three business plans that are designed to help businesses to grow and it is suitable for lead generation, client communications and interactive training. They offer new customers a free trial and they provide discounted rates for those choosing annual billing.
EasyWebinar’s software is designed to be simple to set up and it can integrate with a variety of popular platforms. They provide both live and automated webinars through Evergreen as well as allowing you to track customers through tools. Their plans offer a variety of features including up to 100 live attendees through to 2,000 on the highest plan.
Some of the features and benefits of ClickMeeting’s webinar software.
- Offers meeting solutions including webinars
- Provides a variety of support tools
- Hassle-free set up
- Customise your webinar rooms
- Offers automated webinars
- Allows paid webinars
- Enables subaccounts and multi-users
- Offers a range of add-ons
- Suitable for marketing, sales, e-learning and onboarding
- Offers a 7-day free trial
ClickMeeting is an online meeting software provider whose solutions include webinars. They offer three webinar plans and provide a free 7-day trial which allows you to run webinars for up to five people. Their plans allow businesses to customise their accounts and spaces with subaccounts and multi-users.
ClickMeeting’s plans offer a variety of features which includes automated webinars, paid for webinars, customised branding, webinar timeline, customised invitations, registration page, profile page, address book and waiting room facility with the ability to show the agenda. They have designed their webinar software for marketing, sales, e-learning and onboarding clients.
Some of the features and benefits of Demio’s webinar software.
- Offers easy to use webinar software
- No download required
- Provides a range of marketing tools
- Customise with your branding
- Offers live and automated webinars
- Allows replays
- Enables chat, questions, polls, handouts and call to action prompts
- Works with all operating systems
- Provides 24/7 customer support
- Offers a free 14-day trial
Demio is an online event hosting software provider suitable for webinars and they offer three packages to cater for different needs. They also offer a free trial which lasts for 14 days. They have designed their software to be easy to use as it doesn’t require you to download a plugin and it works with all operating systems which make their webinars easier to join and increase attendance.
Demio’s features include live and automated webinars, ability to replay webinars, enables you to chat, receive questions, run polls, give handouts and deliver calls to actions. They provide a range of marketing tools to support you and offer 24/7 customer support.
Some of the features and benefits of Livestorm’s webinar software.
- Offers a variety of communication tools
- Provides a free plan
- Unlimited webinars and on-demand webinars
- Unlimited meetings
- Up to 100 attendees with the ability to extend to 1,000
- Four-hour webinar limit
- Screen sharing
- Browser-based webinars
- Allows Q&As during webinars
- Unlimited replay
Livestorm is an online communication tools provider that offers three plans which are a free plan, Premier and Enterprise. The free plan includes unlimited webinars, on-demand webinars and meetings with four attendees and 20-minute maximum limit.
Livestorm’s webinar plans include browser-based webinars, chat, live answer notification and Q&A during webinars, customer registration, unlimited replay and storage, screen sharing, one-click invite via email and automatic reminders. They provide webinars that can last up to four hours for up to 1,000 although extra fees occur for over 100 attendees. They offer team-wide accounts and provide multi-language support.
Some of the features and benefits of WebinarJam’s webinar software.
- Offer three webinar plans
- Up to 5,000 attendees
- Allows up to six presenters
- High-quality video and audio
- Works across all devices
- Screen sharing
- Live chat
- Automated recordings
- Flexible scheduling
- Attendee spotlight
WebinarJam is a webinar provider offering three plans. The Basic plan includes unlimited webinars with up to two presenters and 50 attendees for up to two hours. The Professional plan offers up to 4 presenters and 2,000 attendees for a maximum of three hours. The Enterprise plan includes up to 6 presenters and 5,000 attendees for a maximum of four hours and a control centre.
WebinarJam has interactive tools which include live chat, attendee spotlight for discussions, has drawing boards for illustrations or notes, run polls and surveys, video plugins and handouts. Plans also include active offers to run money-making events, automated recordings, page builder and flexible scheduling.
Some of the features and benefits of EverWebinar’s webinar software.
- Offers three webinar plans
- Plans are based on the payment frequency
- Automated webinars
- Advanced simulation tools
- Pre-made landing pages
- Live chat simulator
- Clickable offers
- Page builder and flexible scheduling
- Polls and surveys
- Provides 24/7 support
EverWebinars is a specialist webinar provider who offers three plans that are all based payment frequency of either three instalments, annual and biennial. All plans include automated webinars, advanced simulation tools, pre-made landing pages and 24/7 support.
EverWebinars include live chat simulator to increase engagement, clickable offers so your events can make money including creating urgency, polls and surveys, and dynamic attendee display. They do hybrid webinars that allow you to do automated webinars that benefit from interactivity including live real-time chat. They provide a page builder with full customisation and seamless integration with stats, chats and videos as well as flexible scheduling and detailed analytics.
Some of the features and benefits of WebinarNinja’s webinar software.
- Offers four webinar plans
- Unlimited webinars
- Run paid webinars
- Multiple presenters
- Auto recording
- Auto email notifications
- Integrates with over 1,000 apps
- Provides stats and analytics
- Interactive tools
- Offers a range of templates
WebinarNinja is a webinar provider that offers four tiered plans designed for different levels of attendees and features. The plans all include unlimited recorded webinars and live attendees – Starter plan of 100 attendees, Pro 300 attendees, Power 1,000 attendees and Plus 5000 attendees.
WebinarNinja’s plans offer unlimited webinars that can be free or paid and can have multiple presenters. It includes features like auto recording, auto email notifications, sharing of slides, screen sharing, Q&A and polls. Their software integrates with over 1,000 apps and they provide stats and analytics to support you as well as templates for registration and thank you pages.
Some of the features and benefits of GetResponse’s webinar software.
- Offers integrated webinar software
- Easy to set-up
- No installation required
- Aims to increase conversions and engagement
- Share files in many formats
- Add YouTube videos
- Chat and moderate discussions
- Screen saving
- Interactive whiteboards
- Allows you to gather feedback
GetResponse is an online collaboration tool provider who offers a variety of communications which includes webinar software. Their software is designed to help you increase conversions from your webinars and improve engagement. To assist you they have made the software easy to use and it doesn’t require participants to install programmes or software.
GetResponse’s webinar software allows you to chat, moderate discussions, share files in a variety of formats, embed YouTube video to your presentations, share your screen, use interactive whiteboards for collaboration. They enable you to promote your products through call-to-action buttons and collect feedback through polls and tests.
11. Adobe Connect
Some of the features and benefits of Adobe Connect’s webinar software.
- Offers a range of online software solutions
- Multiple media and video
- Interactive tools
- Smart Q&A and multiple poll types
- Quick status options
- Hosting controls
- Registration management
- Branding and customisation
- Reporting and analytics
- Offers 90-days free access
Adobe Connect is a software solutions provider who offers a variety of online tools to support businesses including collaboration tools like webinar software. Their software is flexible and powerful with the ability to customise and brand templates, assistance in managing registrations as well as reporting and analytics
Adobe Connect has created their software to increase interaction through allowing you to use dynamic multimedia and video as well engagement tools like smart Q&A, quick status options, multiple types of polls, ice breakers, word clouds and timers. They offer hosting controls including prepare mode, presenter only area, ability to set-up rooms in advance and engagement dashboards.
12. Webinars OnAir
Some of the features and benefits of Webinars OnAir’s webinar software.
- Offers affordable webinar solutions
- Simple and easy to use software
- Designed to help businesses monetise webinars
- Customise with your own branding
- Offers bigger rooms
- Incorporate one-click offers
- Automatically redirect your audience to your website
- Offers a variety of tools to increase engagement
- Provides integration opportunities
- Offers a 30-day trial
WebinarsOnAir is a webinar solution provider that has built their webinar software to hold all the features that you require and uses Google foundations to create a platform you can trust. They specialise in paid-for webinars to help businesses to increase their revenue stream.
WebinarsOnAir incorporates sales tactics as part of their software offering through giving you the tools you need like monetising your webinars, one-click offers, and force redirect your audience on to your website at the end of the conference. They offer a variety of other features including email, reminders, recordings, multiple speakers, share desktop, interactive chat, social media integration, run polls and surveys.
13. Hangouts Meet
Some of the features and benefits of Hangouts Meet’s webinar software.
- Offers a range of online collaboration software
- Includes meeting and webinar software
- Forms part of G Suite business plans
- Easy to set-up webinars
- No plugins or account required
- Up to 30 attendees
- Gives you smart participant management
- Simple access through an email link or calendar invite
- Fast interface
- Can be used on any device including conference room equipment
Hangouts Meet is part of Google’s G Suite online software tools that are designed to increase engagement and collaboration. It forms part of their G suite offering for businesses and education plans. Their software is flexible and can be used on a variety of devices and conference room equipment.
Hangouts Meet is designed to be easy to use with a fast interface with simple setup and the ability to send out access through emails and calendar invites. Participants can access the webinar simply through the link and they don’t need to have an account or download any software. They help you to manage your meetings/webinars through smart participant management.
Some of the features and benefits of Livestream’s webinar software.
- Online communication tools provider
- Provides two plans
- Offers the ability to monetise your events
- Secure service with an option for more advanced security
- Embedded video player
- Stream to Facebook and YouTube
- Overlay graphics
- Q&A and polls
- Caters for individuals through to large organisations
Livestream is an online communication tool provider that enables businesses to create virtual events and conferences which can include collaborating with staff or running webinars. They offer two live streaming plans called Premium and Enterprise.
Livestream’s Premium plan is designed for individuals and small organisations and the Enterprise plan is designed for larger organisations. All their plans include built-in security, analytics, streaming options for Facebook and YouTube, embedding video, graphic overlay, audience chat, lead generation tools, Q&A and polls. In addition, the Enterprise plan includes dedicated support, more advanced security, on-site or virtual training and the ability to monetise your events.
Some of the features and benefits of Zoom’s webinar software.
- Provides live virtual events and broadcasting software
- Offers a reliable and scalable solution
- Up to 100 interactive video participants and 10,000 view-only attendees
- Easy to set-up and use with intuitive controls
- Customise your communications
- Allows you to monetise your webinars
- Offers flexible registration management
- Provide multiple integration options
- Includes event assistance
- Works on a range of devices
Zoom is an online communications provider that offers software to run webinars, meetings, workspace video tools, chat functionality, virtual rooms, enterprise cloud phone systems and app marketplace integrations. They offer a single webinar plan with a range of add-ons including the number of participants and hosts as well as rooms, audio conferencing and level of cloud recording storage.
Zoom’s webinar software offers a scalable solution that is reliable with a simple setup and intuitive host controls and interactive tools. Their software provides flexible registration and can integrate with many CRM systems as well as working on a variety of devices and conference equipment.
Some of the features and benefits of AnyMeeting’s webinar software.
- Offers video conferencing and webinar software
- Provide three levels of plans based on attendee numbers
- Allows up to 1,000 attendees
- Supports up to 12 presenters
- HD video
- Offers a range of host controls
- One-click screen sharing
- Live Q&A and attendee chat
- Real-time polls
- Offers cloud recording
AnyMeeting is a software solution provided by Intermedia cloud communications that can be used for virtual meetings which includes video conferences and webinars. They offer three levels of plans which are Lite, Pro and Enterprise which vary largely by the number of attendees – 50, 200 and 1,000 respectively.
AnyMeeting’s webinar software features HD video quality, one-click screen sharing, live Q&A, attendee chat, real-time polls, cloud video recording, computer audio and phone dial-in facilities including international numbers. Their software also offers easy to use host controls, custom invitations and reminder emails, customised branding, audience waiting room, presenter green room to chat separately prior to the event and built-in reporting.
17. Cisco Webex
Some of the features and benefits of Webex’s webinar software.
- Offers large scale webinar software
- Host up to 3,000 attendees
- Stream to up to 40,000 people
- End-to-end solution
- Scalable software
- Highly secure
- Screen sharing
- Q&A, polling and chat
- Multiple presenters
- Broadcast quality audio
Cisco Webex is an online communication and collaboration tool provider offering online meeting and webinar software. They offer four plans – Free plan for personal use with up to 100 participants, Starter for small teams and improved features, Plus for mid-size teams, and Business for larger teams.
Cisco Webex provides an end-to-end solution for online events which includes planning aids and follow up analysis tools. They offer a scalable solution that operates on a highly secure platform for a variety of meetings and webinars. Their software features broadcast-quality audio, have multiple presenters, recording, customise with branding and allows you to screen share, run Q&As, polling and chat functionality.
Some of the features and benefits of Dacast’s webinar software.
- Provides live streaming and video hosting solutions
- Has four plans with different levels of viewers
- Offers an all-in-one solution
- High-quality streaming
- Secure hosting
- Integrate live video and VODs
- Monetise your webinars
- Provides white-label and brand control
- 24/7 support
- Offers a free trial
Dacast is an online communications tools provider that offers live streaming and video hosting solutions. They offer four plans with differing bandwidth, viewers, hours and storage which includes a low-cost plan and a high-volume customisable plan.
Dacast’s webinar plans include unlimited live events, ad-free HD streaming and unlimited viewers. They provide a secure platform to host events and they allow customisation through letting you use your branding and they give 24/7 customer support. Other features included in all plans are broadcasting quality video, live recording, multi-bitrate streaming, embedded HTML player, real-time analytics, live countdown and 30-minute rewind.
Some of the features and benefits of MyOwnConference’s webinar software.
- Choice of free and paid plans
- Limits the number of cameras in the webinar up to 10
- Choice of recording quality
- Recording up to 10 hours on paid plans
- Storage capabilities form 5-100GB on paid plans
- Discounts available for the length of the plan
- Unlimited webinars on paid plans
- Offers a day, month and year plans
- No installation required
- Automated emails and reminders
MyOwnConference is a dedicated video conferencing provider that offers free or paid plans that offer a variety of features. Their video conferencing software requires no installation and is easy to use. Their plans are offered on a day, month or year basis.
MyOwnConference’s free plan includes 20 attendees, three cameras within the webinar, storage of 500Mb, SD and HD storage quality and up to 20 minutes of recording time. The paid plans are based on the number of attendees starting from 60 through to 10,000. It includes 10 cameras in the webinar, 5GB- 100GB storage, SD and FHD or UHD recording quality and up to 10 hours recording time.
Some of the features and benefits of LiveWebinar’s webinar software.
- Dedicated video conferencing provider
- Offers three plans
- Customised plan are also offered
- Has a free plan for 5 attendees
- Can allow up to 1,000 attendees
- Recording from two to eight hours
- Screen sharing
- Tests, polls and surveys
- Marketing automation
- 14-day trial available
LiveWebinar is a video conferencing software provider that offers four types of plans on a monthly or annual basis. They offer a 14-day trial to allow you to try out the software.
LiveWebinar’s free plan includes up to five attendees, two hours of recording, screen sharing, tests, polls and surveys, and marketing automation. The Pro plan includes up to 100 attendees, six hours of recordings, YouTube and Vimeo Player integration. The Business plan includes up to 500 attendees, eight hours of recordings in HD and participant tracking. They also offer a custom plan where you can choose your own features including up to 1,000 attendees.