Zendesk is a CRM system provider that builds software to improve customer relationships and they have extended their system to include integrated voice solution. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which phone systems provider is right for your business.
Zendesk VoIP Systems Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Zendesk from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Zendesk’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
Zendesk VoIP Systems Plans, Packages & Prices
Zendesk offers VoIP systems that include:
- CRM system with integrated voice solution
- Syncs with all other channels to unify communications
- Cloud-based voice solution
- Plug and play technology
- Allows agents to see all customer information straight away
- Text messages
- Routing and queuing calls
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Group routing, overflow and after-hours routing
- Call recording
- Conference calling
- Collaboration tools
- Call monitoring facilities
- Enable callers to request a callback instead of holding
- Embed call button in your app or browser
- Real-time analytics and cross channel reporting
- Integrates with call centre solutions
- Customise with a range of apps, tools and services
- Offers a free trial
They offer a choice of plans are which include:
- Suite Team – £39 per agent per month
- Suite Growth – £65 per agent per month
- Suite Professional – £79 per agent per month
- Suite Enterprise – £120 per agent per month
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (June 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Zendesk’s website for the latest information.
Zendesk is a CRM system provider that builds CRM software that delivers high-quality service to its customers to help them improve their relationships with their customers. They offer a powerful and flexible system that is scalable and can be tailored to meet the needs of any business.
Their services are available in over 160 countries and territories and they have over 160,000 customer accounts. They offer Zendesk for Service which is a complete service solution providing CRM system and communications. They offer Zendesk for Sales which is a dedicated sales CRM system with integrated tools. They also offer Zendesk Sunshine which is an open and flexible CRM platform that can be adapted to meet your needs. They also offer a range of apps, integrations and partners to improve your system.
Zendesk’s voice capabilities allow you to unify your communications with your CRM system and give full visibility of customer information to all staff. They provide a variety of voice features which includes call management, call recording, conferencing, call monitoring, reporting and analytics.
Switching To Zendesk
If you want to switch to or join Zendesk for their CRM system with built-in cloud-based voice capabilities, you can either select the package on their website and purchase it by creating an account or call them on 0203 355 7960. They offer a free trial that you can sign up for on their website and they also provide a demo on their website so that you can see their system and its features.
Additional Business Services From Zendesk
Zendesk offers a range of business services which include:
- Zendesk for sales – sales CRM and integrated tools
- Zendesk Sunshine – open and flexible CRM platform
- A range of apps, integrations and partners
Zendesk Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Zendesk customer service team on 0203 355 7960.
You can get in contact with Zendesk by:
- Call 0203 355 7960
- Chat online with their sales team
- Post – 30 Eastbourne Terrace, Paddington, London W2 6LA
Zendesk VoIP Systems Pros/Cons
- Combined CRM and communications system
- Unified communications
- Offers a range of plans
- Provides a wide range of system features
- Offers a free trial
- Only offers VoIP based phone system
- Doesn’t provide complementary services such as internet
- More expensive plans as it includes a CRM system
- Support provision details not clear
- Low ratings on customer reviews