VTSL is a telecommunications provider that offers a range of cloud telephony services and network services to businesses. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which phone systems provider is right for your business.
VTSL VoIP and Phone Systems Reviews
There are currently no reviews available for VTSL.
VTSL VoIP and Phone Systems Plans, Packages & Prices
- Cloud-based system
- Inclusive minutes to landlines and mobiles
- Includes all the features needed as standard
- Web portal management
- No contract
- No upfront costs
- Keep your phone number
- Dedicated account manager
- Guaranteed reliability
- Easy switch
- Designed for SMEs
- Allows remote working via Bria mobile phone app for calling on the go
- Group voicemail
- Call recording
- Call reporting
- Free installation
- 24/7 technical support
- Optional bolt-ons include business mobile phones, Private Access Network, hardware and cabling, CRM integration and additional minute packages
They offer a choice of plans which include:
- Business Starter – £8 per user per month includes 100 minutes to UK numbers.
- Business Premium – £15 per user per month includes 500 minutes to UK numbers.
- International – £25 per user per month includes 500 minutes to UK numbers and a large number of international landlines and mobiles.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (June 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check VTSL’s website for the latest information.
VTSL stands for Voice Technology & Software Limited and was founded in 2006. They aimed to fill a gap in the market to provide hosted business phone systems to businesses with 10-250 users with a high-quality voice system that could be guaranteed and reliable.
They offer a range of cloud telephony and network services to businesses as well as a range of complementary services. Their network services include broadband FTTC, SDWAN and fibre Ethernet. They also offer phones and accessories, video meetings, cloud-readiness network audits, remote meeting audio conferencing, work from home solutions, business mobile phones, and CRM integration.
VTSL offers VoIP business telephone systems that provide unified communications that can deliver value-added service and efficiencies such as integration with CRM systems. They offer a choice of plans with inclusive minutes to UK numbers and an international plan to include international numbers. They provide 24/7 technical support, a range of system features and a web portal to manage the system.
Switching To VTSL
If you want to switch to or join VTSL for their business phone systems you can request a quote on their website or you can call their sales team on 0207 078 3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.
Additional Business Services From VTSL
VTSL offers a range of business services which include:
- Network services including broadband, FTTC, SDWAN and fibre Ethernet
- Phones and accessories
- Video meetings
- Cloud-readiness network audits
- International numbers
- Remote meeting audio conferencing
- Work from home solutions
- Business mobile phones
- Private Access Network
- Hardware and cabling
- CRM integration
VTSL Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the VTSL customer service team on 0333 405 6789 or email email@example.com.
You can get in contact with VTSL by:
- Completing their contact form
- Sales call 0207 078 3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer success call 0333 405 6789 or email email@example.com
- Support call 0333 405 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – 5 Nickols Walk, London SW18 1BZ
VTSL VoIP and Phone Systems Pros/Cons
- Provides VoIP plans with inclusive minutes
- Includes a broad range of system features
- Suitable for remote working
- No contract or upfront costs
- 24/7 technical support
- Only offers VoIP phone systems
- No information on additional call charges
- No customer reviews