Worldline is a global payments provider that offers card machines, point of sale systems, online payments and omnichannel commerce. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
Worldline Payment Service Reviews
There are currently no reviews available for Worldline.
Worldline Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Choice of service level – global gateway processing, global gateway processing and enhanced reconciliation, full service acquiring, or local money remittance
- Enter new markets
- Real-time fraud data and fraud detection
- Offers an omnichannel solution to integrate payments across channels
There is no pricing information available.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (May 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Worldline’s website for the latest information.
Worldline has been processing transactions since 1973 and they now claim to be a world-class leader in the payments and transactional services industry. They operate around the world with offices around the globe. They support over 1 million merchants, over 1,000 banks and acquirers, and around 1,200 financial institutions. They have a presence and operate in over 50 countries.
They provide merchant services to assist businesses to accept payments as well as providing in-store solutions including card terminals and point of sale systems. They offer a broad range of financial services products that relate to payment processing. They also offer a range of mobility and e-transactional services that provide payment services to businesses requiring mobile solutions.
Worldline claim to deliver innovative solutions that are at the forefront of the digital revolution that can shape the way we pay, live and do business.
Switching To Worldline
If you want to join Worldline’s online payment processing you can contact their sales team by email at email@example.com.
Additional Business Services From Worldline
Worldline offers a range of payment services for businesses which include:
They also offer a range of financial services products and mobility and e-transactional services that cover a wide range of payment product areas.
Worldline Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Worldline customer service team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can get in contact with Worldline by:
- General contact by emailing email@example.com
- Sales team email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – Second Floor, Mid City Place, 71 High Holborn, London WC1V 6EA
Worldline Payment Services Pros/Cons
- Offers a choice of service levels
- Experienced in helping businesses launch into new markets
- Secure service with fraud detection
- Provides an omnichannel solution
- No pricing information available
- No contact telephone numbers
- No customer reviews