Cardstream is a payment solutions provider that offers its services to other providers as a white-label service to sell to merchants, they do not sell their services directly to end-users. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
Cardstream Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Cardstream from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Cardstream’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.0 of 5 based on 4 reviews.
Cardstream Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Custom solutions
- Wide range of payment transactions including all major card types
- Alternative payment methods
- Supports online, pay links, telephone payments using a virtual terminal and in-store using point of sale software
- Supports all worldwide currencies in over 120 countries
- Includes fraud prevention, Security Checks and 3D Secure
- PCI DSS Level 1 compliant provider
- POS solutions
- E-commerce and shopping cart modules
- Offers a white label service
- They are the platform that is behind many well-known payment processing providers
No pricing information is available.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (April 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Cardstream’s website for the latest information.
Cardstream is not a mainstream payment services provider to businesses but a reseller of payment gateway services. They specialise in providing a white-label service to large businesses or specialist provider such as banks, acquirers, Payment Services Providers, Independent Sales Organisations and software companies.
They provide a variety of services that are designed to be easily rebranded which includes a management system, payments forms, modules and billing. Their payment platform is cloud-based and enables payments to be made online through websites and mobiles as well as over the phone on virtual terminals. They accept a wide variety of payment types including all major cards and alternative payment types.
Switching To Cardstream
If you want to find out more or join Cardstream, you can either contact them on 0345 00 99 575 (Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm) or email email@example.com.
Additional Business Services From Cardstream
Cardstream doesn’t currently offer any other services to businesses.
Cardstream Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Cardstream customer service team on 0345 00 99 575 on Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm or 24/7 if you call is for emergency support.
You can get in contact with Cardstream by:
- Call 0345 00 99 575 (Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm and 24/7 emergency)
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Complete their contact form
- Post – Birches Corner, Heron Gate, Taunton TA1 2LP
Cardstream Payment Services Pros/Cons
- Supports all currencies
- Covers over 120 countries
- Provides robust fraud and security protection
- 24/7 emergency phone support
- UK based
- Highly rated on Trustpilot
- Not available to end-users, just other payment service providers
- Very few customer reviews
- No pricing information available